What We Believe
- The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired by God
- There is one and only one living and true God.
- The Trinity -- God is one in three --God the father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- Man was created in God's own image
- Salvation is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. Jesus died for our sins on the cross and was resurrected on the third day.
- Christian baptism by immersion in water in the name of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- The Lord's Supper is a symbolic act of obedience where members of the church memorialize the death of Christ and anticipate his second coming
- Commitment of marriage between one man and one woman
Our Denominational Affiliations
We are an autonomous local congregation that voluntarily aligns with the Rolling Plains Baptist Network at a local level, Texas Baptists at the state level, and the Southern Baptist Convention at the national level.